So I interrupted Phill's eventful Madden football game to make him be tagged. Haha. Kevin and Cami's are too funny to top, but at least it is fun.
So here's 25 things you didn't know about Phill and I:
Phill
1.I hate Neil Diamond.
2. I hate Manu Ginobli. (even though he is on my fantasy league)
3. I have a severe addiction to Madden Football.
4. I can put my foot behind my head.
5. I have a “man crush” on Kevin Jensen and his dad who I’ve never met.
6. I cain’t spel wort garubauge.
7. I can speak three languages: English (barely), Spanish (barely), and Redneck (fluent).
8. I have eaten cooked and uncooked cacti and liked it.
9. I have met one of the LDS Twelve Apostles and didn’t realize he was an apostle (I must have been high).
10. I’m obsessed with great sound systems and musical performances (I would do that for a living if I could).
11. I’ve seen all of the Star Trek movies and enjoyed all but two of them (but I’m no Trekkie).
12. Gays don’t scare me but anti-Proposition 8 rallyists do.
13. I love motorcycles but I would never buy a street bike.
14. I’ve never had the chicken pox (I’m just waiting to become sterile).
15. “My Name is Earl” is the funniest tv show ever.
16. My favorite season sure-as-heck ain’t FALL.
17. I enjoy rainy and overcast days.
18. I’ve been a closet Cardinals fan all my life, and now I can finally come out of the closet! GO CARDINALS!!
19. I thought Mr. T and I were twins when I was little. (I still think that it’s arguable).
20. I wore Vans shoes after they were cool (late 70’s) and before they were cool (late 90’s). (not my idea).
21. I feel people give me too much credit for the few useful things I know.
22. I’ve had 14 nicknames in my life. (too many to list)
23. I can remember back to when I was three. (1 event)
24. As much as I hate cats, we share one similarity, we hate getting wet.
25. I am from African descent, so I can use the N- word and you guys can’t or else it’s racist.
Employee of the Year
1 year ago
3 comments:
Few comments. First, if you don't like Neil Diamond, we are no longer friends. I hope that was a joke. Second, maybe if you watched less "Earl" you would lose some of your redneck language abilities and learn more English. Third, go Cardinals baby!!! Fourth, I think Phill should have a weekly column on the blog. Funny crap.
I second Kevin, a blog is for sure needed. All I can say is WHOA-Yah PITTSBURG!! And I am very disappointed that you didn't mention the "Rocky-Waterfall" What were you thinking?
'Bout Neil: But-you were raised with it! Also, if you love rainy/overcast, why do you hate fall?
Post a Comment