Allright so this is the ultimate tagged blog.....including two different tags....oh boy eat your heart out! This is all about Jenny.....(I am still trying to conviince Phill that he is a valuable asset to this blog)......
So you are supposed to put an X by the things that you have done before.....
Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC
Gone on a blind dateX
Skipped school X
Watched someone die
Been to Canada X (I think...?)
Been to Mexico X
Been to Florida
Been to a foreign country X
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang KaraokeX (i love it)
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoeX
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop? X
Gone ice-skatingX
Been skinny dipping outdoors
Gone to the movie's ALONE
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through itX
1. Any nicknames? haha I have had lots, nifer, veela, bumblebutt, jro, jenny from the block, lots others that I can't remember
2. Mother's name? Sylvia
3. Favorite drink? Grapefruit Izze (manufactured in Boulder, CO)
4. Body Piercing? contemplated my eyebrow during rebellious high school years
5. How much do you like your job? My job is cake but I am really sick of work in general...
6. Father's name? Eric
7. Favorite vacation? Disneyland, Mexico Cruise
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes, chocolate chip are my favorite
9. Ever eaten mud? Probably, along with many other questionable things...
10. Ever been on TV? Nah
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Can you drive a standard car? Yes, I like driving it a lot
15. Favorite pie? cherry or dutch apple, usually only during Thanksgiving though.
16. Favorite number? 14
17. Favorite movie? Right now I really like Stranger than Fiction and the classic Clueless
18. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Ice Cream
19. Book on CD or regular book? Regular book
20. Favorite food? Chicken Parmesean or Cheeseburgers (I love BBQs)
21. Favorite day of the week? Probably Sunday
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and Body Works
23. Favorite toothpaste? don't have one
24. Favorite smells? cucumber melon smells, sunscreen, bbq,
25. How do you relax? napping
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Probably have 3 or 4 crazy kids and happier than ever!
27. What is your favorite breed of dog? Siberian Huskies (they can pull me on a sled!)
28. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? Usually staying in so I can stay in comfy clothes!
Now 25 things you don't know about me....I know craziness....its almost over haha.
1. I love swimming, playing in water, drinking water but hate showering.
2. I think those googling eye money Geico commercials are hilarious.
3. I have crazy taste in music, ranging from some rap, country, classic, easy listening, punk and alternative.
4. I was a really cruel sister growing up, I was the only one of my kind though so survival was key.
5. I am fairly good at a lot of things, but not really good at anything.
6. I am a funny person when you get to know me pretty well.
7. Steve Nash is my hero.
8. My celebrity look alike is Maria Sharapova.
9. I am a chronically cold person (temperature wise, hopefully not personality).
10. I don't like Alfredo sauce.
11. I am not the clean person in my marriage.
12. I saw Moulin Rouge the movie 5 times in the theater.
13. My favorite soup to eat when I'm sick is Campbell's Vegetarian Vegetable.
14. Our TV is usually on 3 different channels: Sports of some sort, The Learning Channel or the Food Network.
15. I usually like reading cookbooks more than regular books and can read them cover to cover.
16. I am the ultimate good intentions person. I have probably thought about doing many good things for anybody and everybody who reads this blog but have yet to carry it out.
17. I like Phill have never had the Chicken Pox.
18. I like Roller Skating a whole lot bettern than Roller Blading (maybe because I am really not good at roller blading).
19. I have no sense of direction and get lost fairly easily.
20. I am deathly afraid of Grizzly Bears or any bear usually for that matter, spiders no problem (as long as their not too big).
21. Easter is my favorite holiday.
22. I would live in Phoenix, AZ if my husband would allow it...
23. I have intense heritage pride for Scottish, Irish and English ancestors.
24. I love visiting my in-laws, especially seeing my neices and nephews or most anything with either side of the family.
25. My husband is definitely the most brillant person I know.
So hopefully next time we blog it will be more about exciting stuff that is going on. However, we are just bored out of our heads right now with school. Also, we are waiting for spring to come being so sick of the snow we can hardly stand it!
Employee of the Year
1 year ago
2 comments:
I can totally see you cracking up at those Geico commercials. I laughed just thinking about you laughing at them =)
Why are you afraid of bears? Phill is always packing heat. Bears are no problem. Remember, they are more afraid of you than you are of them.
Post a Comment