Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you down with the sickness? I sure ain't!

So what have we been up to lately...well let's see.....school, school and more school. Yes, almost everynight and every weekend is taken up by school. Let's just say that we are totally SICK of school. But we can do it, only two more months, right?

Also, I have been very sick with a severe cold...needless to say our house is a mess, there is no good home cookin' going on, and I still don't get things done, even though I have been home a lot. So you can all feel some pity for Phill, who has to solace himself in a new computer game, which he plays for hours...Civilization III. I believe he will be spreading the disease to unsuspecting brothers any time soon.


We have had a little fun. I love holidays, many times it doesn't even matter what holiday it is, any reason to celebrate or get away from mundane life is great. So for Valentine's Day, my present was going to my favorite restaurant, "The Cheesecake Factory" and gorging ourselves. I say this because it is one of those places that you just cannot stop eating, or I should say you don't want to stop eating! Here are some pics:





Let me tell you about this "really funny" game, Phill likes to play. Whenever we are going somewhere, usually I have finished getting dressed and just doing some last minute things, when Phill decides to get dressed. Phill likes to play a game where he "on purpose" dresses ten times nicer then I have dressed. This makes me so annoyed because then I have to go and change my clothes. Like this time, I wasn't getting really dressed up, I had a nice shirt with some jeans and boots, not too dressy and not too casual, when Phill dresses like the above pictures....sheesh.


I then have to go change my clothes.....its funny isn't it? haha Phill.


Also, one last thing, I have really been having a hard time sleeping with the severe cold and stress? Any suggestions about how to get some sleep (without doing hard drugs or becoming a drunk....tempting for sleep, I'd do almost anything)? Let me know if you have any good ideas....!

7 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

WOW, that picture of Phil totally looks like his older brother. INSANE, not Daniel, the other one I don't know his name.

At any rate. I get excited when I see you've got a new posting. I love to read your blog too. :)

Jenelle said...

The "other brother" is Adam. But Phill is so much nicer! For sleep, try some Melatonin (sp?) it is a natral supplement and just eases you to sleep, not MAKE you sleep. You can find it with all the vitamins in the store. Also, John swears by a cup of camamille tea if you want to go completely herbal. He is really sensative to meds.
P.S. I love the bling!:) You look GREAT in it!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

I love Phill's game. Reading that made me laugh out loud. I need to try that one. Cami and I swear by Theraflu when you can't sleep. We have no idea what is in it, but it kills all symptoms, makes your limbs really heavy and you get the best night's sleep of your life. Unfortunately she can't take it while pregnant so she has missed it for sure. Peace

Francom Family said...

Hey, looks like Phil had fun on Valentines. You need to get a handle on Phil's playing computer games before he thinks it's a right and not a priveledge:). We have plans for when your down here, let us know.

jeffylou said...

Love the new pic at the top. Those dang Francom guys seem to think of the strangest games! At least he doesn't look like a bum:) Good luck with sleeping. Just come on up and I'll take care of you. Orange juice every hour and plenty of soft foods:)

HeatherLovesClay said...

It's actually not so much Brian as it is Brett that sucks. Clay said that you were worried that I had specifically blocked your scandalous comments! LOL. Clay also thinks that Phil's games are funny. Clay always gets upset when he has to go change cuz he is underdressed!

beth said...

Cheesecake factory! Yum!! Sounds like a good date. That's really funny about Phil's game. But don't worry, Jenny. Even if you're underdressed, it doesn't matter. You're freaking hot.

Although I guess a little bling never hurts =)