Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 Things About Me

8 Things About Me
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. My Name is Earl
2. The Office
3. The Biggest Loser
4. What Not to Wear
5. Nanny 911
6. NBA Basketball
7. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (I get really weepy while watching it)
8. General Movies

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Slept In
2. Went to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
3. Got Coconut Almond and Burnt Almond Fudge at Farr's Ice Cream
4. Came home and took a nap
5. Helped Phill with his Legal Environment of Business homework
6. Took a shower and rinsed all the dirt out of my hair from sweeping up dust
7. Made Chicken Haystacks for dinner
8. watched Evan Almighty (pretty good movie)

8 Things I look forward to
1. Phill being done with school
2. moving to Monticello for a little while
3. vacations sometime this summer
4. Phill being done with school....(can I put that for every single one?)
5. Being done with my job this year
6. visiting family and friends
7. having a family
8. the future in general

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Chipotle Burrritos
3. P.F. Changs
4. Tucanos
5. Schlotzky's
6. Fuddruckers
7. Marble Slab Creamery
8. Papa John's Pizza

8 Things on my wish-list
1. that Phill was done with school (this would really be all of them)
2. a clean house right now
3. miraculously healed finger
4. to be more crafty
5. to not worry about moving in 5 months (I know paranoia)
6. more friends to do stuff with (I know what you mean Shalisa!)
7. all I really can think of is #1
8.

8 People I Tag
I tag whoever would like to be tagged! (If you have already done this, update it with new stuff or just feel in the items that weren't included in the first.)

4 comments:

beth said...

I know what you mean about Phil being done with school! I am completely consumed with getting Blake done ASAP. At least you've only got a few months left. We'll have to hang out before you move down to Monticello. We should do another girls' night.

Jenelle said...

I love the "tags" it is always fun to see what people put down.

Francom Family said...

So do you want Phil to be done with school? I think it is awesome that you volunteered for Habitat for Humanity. By the way we can't wait to have you down here either, and this time we need to do more, remember you need to join my clogging class, it is so fun even though I am not that good.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

That stinks about your finger. Hope it is getting better. I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys this summer.