Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Halloweenie because I'm a meanie

You may start playing "Thriller" now....to get in the mood for this post if you want.
Halloween 2011:  Went to thriftstore and found perfect Elmo costume!  It was about $5, so even my creativity can't beat that budget.  It was great weather, per the usual, on Halloween.  (notice the sandals, shorts and flip-floppers).  These first two pictures are from our friends Halloween carnival that their church puts on, and then we attempted to carve pumpkins, until our apartment smoke overtook us and we had to go inside and finally the "real" Halloween pictures from Trick or Treating with friends.  Here we continue on with our six month sci-fi time warp.


Notice Audrey, I mean Bo Peep watching on from a distance, making sure Alex is following the rules. 
Getting down and dirty.
Wasn't really sure what to do with that stuff.
Old Hallow's Eve itself, Phill and I dressed as unemployed Jazz players, we had some signs but they were not really practical with running after our child, and alas we did not get pics.
Rearing to go.....it was a long but good night.

1 comment:

Francom Family said...

I'm loving the Elmo Costume. Wish I could have seen you and phil in yours. Come visit sometime.