Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grab your popcorn, I posted a video, and grab your barf-bag

Okay, obviously I didn't miss my calling as a camera-person.  But if you can get past the motion-sickness inducing  movement...watching alex dance is cute, and Mom if you are reading this post a comment...I want to see how often you check, if ever.  I still love you. ;)

5 comments:

HeatherLovesClay said...

He is so cute. That boy's got moves!

Dan and LaVon said...

NICE. And I just have to say, after seeing recent pics of you. I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE your haircut. SOOOOO cute!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Very cute video. Use the video often. They grow too fast!

beth said...

Looks like he's got his mom's awesome dance moves =)

jeffylou said...

Loved the six month recap (makes me feel better abt. my own blogging) Super cutie patootie! Miss you guys:) Where is the new house?