Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ahem...no comment.

Once upon a time there was a tiny family who liked to move around a lot.  Um...well not really, but they did anyways. Let's just call it a financial compulsion. really. Well this family moved to place that did not have inexpensive internet or tv. It was a long time and they got very bored at times, but alas they survived. Barely.                                                                    

Birthday boy eating cake.

Birthday boy!


This most likely is lunch...but who knows really.

Looooooong road trip.




More birthday boy.

Brownie ice cream cake, didn't really turn out looking nice, but tasted A-OK.

"Look at me from the side, do I look fat to you?"  Haha. DELICIOUS.

No, I will not post pictures of Alex's birthday cake....let's just say it looked like my cake decorating from college...maybe one day I will post it for laughs.  Missed you all, and so glad to be back ONLINE.

5 comments:

HeatherLovesClay said...

Missed you! Happy you are back!

Francom Family said...

In your absents your little guy got so big. I want pictures of the cake! You need to come visit us, we miss you guys.

jeffylou said...

You are alive! Good thing our phone connection was alive or I would have really questioned your existence:)

beth said...

I missed you, too! And if I remember correctly, your college days of cake decorating were pretty spectacular =)

Mary said...

I can't get mad at you for not updating your blog, since I've given up on mine. But I do love reading your fabulous rants and seeing pictures of Alex. More please! P.S. I would like that same cake for my birthday. You guys will have a free stay (food included) if you come here and make it for me :)