And you thought it was going to involve the Empire State Building, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Nope. Believe it or not. I am bored. Yes, I know there are dishes to be washed, clothes to be folded and other miscellaneous cleaning to be done, but I am sure that can wait. I decided that maybe when I am bored it is just best to update the blog, so you may be seeing more blog posts lately.
So here is our Late Spring Edition.
Brownies and lately he has been sticking his finger and other things up his nose for attention....is it working? Yes.
What a cutie...if you haven't tried Ghiradhelli's (sp) triple chocolate brownies...you haven't lived. They are delightful, especially with ice cream and chocolate syrup. Did I mention I was "trying" to lose weight?
A favorite past time of Phill and I, getting to lick the bowl and spoon...apparently the genetics were at least passed on for that desirable trait. (See first picture for undesirable traits...haha).
Our apartment complex does something cool, every month they allow each resident to get something free from an ice cream truck that comes into our complex. This time we chose TMNT (read Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) with bubble gum eyes and I chose Hagen Daaz delight. Unfortunately, most of the TMNT ended up on our face and ground, rather than the mouth. Better luck next time.
Still deciding if we like it or not.
Playing around on the couch.
Happy Father's Day to Phill! We loaded him up with junk food and love coupons. He is such a great dad, no wonder Alex is Daddy's Little Buddy fo'sho.
Back in May, I went to Colorado to see my brother in the state track meet, his high school graduation, etc. It was freezing there! We went and did a lot of fun things while we were there.
This is at the Children's Museum in Denver. This is Alex's defining cuteness moment. He went over to these huge bears and just started cuddling with them. It was priceless. His teddy at home is named "GooGoo", and that is just what he kept saying. It was so cute!
In Toddler Land...lots to touch and hear.
In a firetruck with tons of other kids, not easy having to go up there and get him after....and let's just say he was a little possessive about the steering wheel.
"Being Cool" at the Ft. Worth Zoo. We had lots of fun!
It is hot, hot, hot here. Not too much in the land of updates, still waiting on a short sale offer on a house, still just hanging out and playing, still having dad go out of town a little, etc. Happy July!
3 comments:
I am so with you. I get bored as well when there is a million things to do. Be careful what he sticks up his nose! Especially receipts! LOL!! I love the pictures! It seems like I am "trying" to loose weight all the time too! :)
Oh my goodness! Alex is just growing way too fast. What a cutie. Thanks for the update.
Did Alex get any of that food *into* the mouth?
Post a Comment