Okay, this blog post is a representation of how our month of April went. It was at times dreadful, joyful and all emotions in between. Now that I am officially 27, feel free to call me the wise old sage. Yes you heard me, I would like to be currently called "the sage". And I might just dress in sage too, and I did this month as you shall see. Well, we have been ill or down with the sickness this month, which all of you will be happy to know that we have almost reached our medical deductible for the year in April....that's wonderful. Okay, so I will stop drenching my words with sarcasm....because it can only get better, right?
 |
One of the bright spots of the month was the celebration of Easter. The Easter Bunny did visit our house...alas he left mom out. Well, she ate all the leftovers. Alex is afraid of the little spikey ball...it i kind of funny but he loves chocolate and cookie dough....we found that out tonight. And by the way this blog is in a random order, so I hope that you appreciate it, lest ye have none blog post to read, hear ye, hear ye. (weird, I know, what is with me.)
|
 |
| "The Sage" and "The Looks" of the operation on wonderful Easter morning. These two looks were snagged at the local thrift stores. Notice the wonderful color sage tunic-tie-top...it is silky and glittery...which I love. Little man is sporting the festive sweater vest. |
 |
| Phill does the Harlem Globe Trotters Trick with the basketball and Alex loves it. Here Alex is trying to replicate the trick. Also, trying to get a good Easter picture. |
Okay so a few weeks ago, when Phill was out of town, Alex and I decided to go hang out at the pool. We stuck our feet and we progressively got wetter and wetter until Alex was in on the steps up to his waist. I had just changed his diaper before we went and when we came back....it was sooooo water soaked. It was hilarious. Below is me trying to get a picture of how water-packed this diaper was.
 |
| Poor guy! Haha...saggy bottom boy is what we call him. |
 |
| First haircut....after this night he got sick for TWO WEEKS! Awfulness. Bleh. Maybe it was the haircut? |
 |
| Poor little sick guy....bleh. |
So tired and not feeling well, falling asleep in the jumpy poor guy.
 |
| Birthday Flowers. BEAutiful. |
 |
| Birthday Cupcakes from a friend. |
Checking out the Easter goods.
 |
| Eating jelly beans as fast as he can off the floor and posing for a pic. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
3 comments:
What beautiful cupcakes!! I'll refrain from calling you old, but you do look beautiful in sage!!! I'm sorry Alex has been so sick. That's no fun at all. He sure looks cute in that Easter vest, though! We miss you guys!
I really like your sage shirt, it looks good on ya! Well I am sorry for the downs of April, her is to a healthy warm, funfilled May! We love you guys, and wish we could see you more.
What a cutie! Not exactly the Ritz when it comes to sleeping the jumpy:)
Post a Comment