Well since we missed the kick off of birthday month....we will have to make do with the kick off of the pre-birthday week, not to be confused with post-birthday week. In celebration of this wonderful month, I thought, you my avid readers would be interested in a list of 14 things you may have not known about me....sorry if you are not interested...stay tuned for post-birthday week fun.
1. I have never ridden a bike with "no hands".
2. I dislike alfredo sauce, cabbage (including cabbage like things, brussel sprouts you have been warned) and sweet potatoes, oh and weird concoctions....(sorry Rowland :))
3. I actually wanted to major in Dietetics in college, but was afraid of rejection, so chose the useless, money-maker less option.
4. I am not a clean or tidy or neat person. (well I am NEAT, but not that kind of neat)
5. I was bullied on the bus growing up and honestly was ruined for life. This is the reason my kids will never, (hopefully) have to ride the bus...or we will teach them to be cage fighters. Either way.
6. I was a very mean sister growing up...made my brothers play Pretty Pretty Princess, made liquid concoctions involving all the spices in the cabinet. This is one reason I think that I did not have a sister, one of us may not have survived. I think my brothers' turned out the better for it, even so, I feel bad. (After rereading and psychoanalyzing myself...I realized there is a connection between 5 and 6, aha! an epiphany! that explains a lot)
7. My favorite song, ever, is Coldplay's Life in Technicolor II. I have a lot of good memories of this song...but mostly it makes me feel on top of the world. When we were living in Monticello, I would go walk on the track in the summer, and as usual it would be windy....this song would play and you feel awesome (lame description, I know). It really lacks words.
8. I am a cheap jewelry junky, just look in my plethera of jewelry boxes or wardrobes or armoires, as they are. Phill loves them....haha, just ask him.
9. Despite what some people may pitifully argue, I have no crafty bone in my body. Cannot draw, sew, paint, hot glue-gun, etc. Can shop though....does that count?
10. Favorite color: magenta, fuchsia, hot pink, electric red...wanted to dye my hair this color in high school. For some reason, my parents frowned upon that.
11. I always watch the movie, Clueless, when I am sick. It always makes me feel better.
12. I am currently reading books on the BBC Top 100 books list....on the topic of reading...I am a complete nerd....love, Love, LOVE Fantasy books. And yes in my previous life, I was a palm tree and in my future life I hope to be a unicorn.
13. While we are revealing incredibly nerdy things about myself....I constantly think about being a mermaid. Haha...let's face it we all know I would rock the seashells.
14. Worked for Jamba Juice for almost 3 years...and many people ask what is my favorite...well to be honest, I would rather just have their orange juice over anything else. Yes, that's right, iced orange juice is my favorite at jamba.
Happy Pre-Birthday Week to Me! Am I narcissistic or what...don't worry...it ends....eventually.
Employee of the Year
1 year ago
7 comments:
Happy Birthday week!!! I completely enjoyed learning such fun facts about you!
Haha, you make me laugh. I loved learning new things about you! Happy Birthday week as well.
I learned so much about you, Jenny, and got a really good laugh, too! Thank you for that! When exactly is your birthday? My baby turns 1 on the 12th so just wondering. Hopefully we can get together soon.
'Rock the seashells' huh...OH I am so jealous of your 'blessings' haha (that came out weird). But, besides me feeling bad about not rocking seashells, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Jen you are loved and missed, not that your dead or anything, but Utah misses you. I hope you have a really really fabo. birthday. Give yourself the day off to have a relaxing day. You are awesome!
Thanks for sharing. I love learning new tidbits about people I love. I want you to make me some Jamba Juice, you were holding out on me. Alex is getting so big, it's crazy how fast time flies. By the way... Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you had a greeeeeeat birthday!
Post a Comment