Yes, we are indeed in trouble. Why you might ask? Well the following pictures will detail our current predicament. Simply stated, we have a toddler, no not just a toddler, but a climber.
Oh yikes!
And yes that is other various food forms on his face, just a glimpse of what our dinner time is like with cet toddler.
And here is the deadly, dangerous evidence you all have been waiting for....
This one, we are going to have to work on the concept of fear of heights, currently he has none. He has been crawling up onto everything...and just about giving his mother an ulcer and a heart-attack at the same time.
Strike a pose. At some point you know I had to include some cute baby diaperness and this is for blackmail purposes in the future....have a feeling these will come in handy.
Notice the zesty lemon....don't leave home without it...that's our new motto. The kid loves his lemon, like a fat kid loves cake and me too. (does that make me the fat kid? ponderous question, hmmm, phill doesn't like cake)
Who doesn't love a ball bigger than your entire body? It is extremely bouncy and made in china, and I don't have to worry about him getting a concussion.
Tonight for dinner we had cappellini, a pasta that is thinner than angel hair. It was delicious, all parties (him and me) agreed. Why not climb up onto the table and eat the dried pieces in the pan? One can never have too much cappellini I always say.
Love this little guy...even though, he is teething and develops bizarre illnesses and currently enjoys being up in the middle of the night. Such is life.
Give me call this week...I'd love to hear how you are doing. Feeling the loneliness bug on account of husband's work...but without such we would never have had such a wonderful post. Have a good evening and pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars.
6 comments:
Wow it's like your post was a bunch of songs and poems put together...I'm loving it! And the climbing and interest in household items is another sign that our boys are meant to be best friends.
What a little cutie! It looks like you are in for lots of adventures at your house with the climbing and curiosity developments - very fun! Let's hang out while Phill is gone. Pretty please?!? :)
OH, I'm so glad I read this. I laughed and laughed. It reminded me of good times long ago when silly moods were abundant...(Oh, that I was a baller...) Can we please place two applications for betrothal? One for Miss Averi and one for Miss Ellie. He is such a cutie pie! Good luck with the climbing. My sister Katie's boys have been told "Get down from there" probably more than any other phrase.
He just keeps getting cuter. Vera's right in line behind Bekah's cute girls for betrothal. Hope those climbing escapades don't lead to falling escapades!
Awesome post! What a cutie you have! You better watch out he really is so cute you will have to keep a close eye on him. I am starting to think friends are overrated. Maybe you should too. lol. Yea right.
What a busy boy! Watch out when we get our boys together! Zane climbs all over everything too. I bet the boys would teach eachother a naughty thing or too! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment