Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am Super (Wo)man

So I am positive that I am recharged by the sun. This is why I am Super (Wo)man. We can get into the many other reasons later...but I have realized the sun is amazing. To go outside and feel the warmth and sunshine, you can't help but to smile. We having been parking (no not that kind of parking :)) a LOT. And our son has gotten into the peculiar habit of running from us when he is set loose. Photographic evidence follows.


Running....



and running some more.......


stopping to look at the planes and mom's photo opp....(love the shadow.)....

running to find dirt, snakes, etc. other misc. items that would be boyish.


Here we are filleting some grapefruit slices....poor grapefruit. I won't show you the graphic photos.


Well maybe I will. It is messy being a boy, fo sho.

I wonder where he gets this X-treme amount of energy from and then I go....right.....ahem. Who am I married to?......What a pair!
Updates...get your updates. If you ever think of it, remind me to tell you a story of China and Krispy Kreme donuts...oh its awesome. Well the sun is making its way to stay permanently and we couldn't be happier. We are excited about going to the park everyday (parking) and hanging out with new friends and old friends too. We went to the zoo the other day and had a blast. seriously. rode ponies, played in water, rode a carousel...yes that kind of fun. We have also been eating an excessive amount of summer food at our house, bbq sandwiches, potato salad. hot dogs....yes we love them. One day I will write about the phenomenon that is the hot dog coma....it is cute interesting. and yes this is quite the random blog.


7 comments:

beks27 said...

I love the random blog and the running away pictures. I can hear you speaking as I'm reading. Love it.

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

Man, he's getting big! What a cutie!!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I'm pretty jealous as we are still very windy and cold here. blah!!! Enjoy it! At least you can run faster than Alex right? If not, Phill is fast he can catch him. :)

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Such cute pictures of your cute little fam! I know what you mean about the sunshine...bring it on! And I'm excited to hear this story... :)

jeffylou said...

Run, Alex, Run. This is why we as Mom's stay in shape when we have kids. We lift 35lb. car seats, 55lb. diaper bag, 25lb. kid. Then they grow a little and we run after the escapee until we give up and they have sympathy on us old folks. Then they become teenagers and get involved in everything that interests them and we run to all of their fun events. That is natures perfect work out plan! You are a great Mom. Run, Jen, Run. See Alex run. See Jen run. See Alex Laugh. See Jen laugh. Have fun Alex, have fun Phil, have fun Jen.

HeatherLovesClay said...

Oh, how we miss you guys! I can't believe how big Alex is getting. He is such a gorgeous boy!

Kirt and Andrea said...

Wow... It has been awhile since I looked at your blog. Love the fun, random stories. Way cute pics too. You could share some of that weather with us cold Utah folk! :)