Well, since I can't find the pictures I WANT to post, I guess I'll HAVE to post these. A lot has been happening lately, Phill came back from Indiana....(for those of you who didn't know we now live in Texas)! And we are so happy that he is back! Hope all of you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Indeed we are super grateful to have such wonderful friends and family!
In other news, we have been keeping busy around here. I have been the Ebayer/Craigslister lately, trying to make a little extra money off of stuff that we don't use anymore. It is really fun to get deals and give other people deals. Especially for the holidays I have been focusing on garage sale-ing (when I can go) and craig's list. It is amazing the kind of deals that you can find.
Phill has been busy at work and is doing really great. He is starting to pick up more and more things and enjoys working with the churches. He also loves the paid holidays and weekends that we are able to spend together!
Alex is walking and getting into everything. We are teaching him words and we are constantly amazed how smart he is. He says "thank you", "uh-oh", "hot", "guck" (reads "duck", and we are working on "Jesus". Now these words are not all perfect, but you can definitely tell what they are. He loves going to the library, going to the park and meeting new friends. We are hoping in the new year to take a swim class together and get a membership to the local rec!
We are busy and sometimes missing family/friends from everywhere, and sometimes missing snow (talk to me in Jan/Feb and that will be different), but we are enjoying life and our new adventure. Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! I'm glad you are keeping yourself busy. We sure miss you guys!!!!
What a nice husband you have, sending you beautiful flowers. If I'm the Allison you were talking about, then I'm glad my husband rubbed off:) Glad to hear things are going well for you guys in Texas!
well, I'm glad that I now know where you all are....I had to learn from Daniel that you were no longer in UT....Thanks for filling me in on that one Phil...... :P
Don't have 2 much fun because we want u back in Utah! Sounds like everything is going wonderful.
Post a Comment