Thursday, December 2, 2010

There are angels among us

Okay so these pictures were taken a few months ago and I just now resurfaced the CD to post my favorites. These pictures were taken by one of my talented sister-in-laws. If you are interested in having some amazing pics taken...look her up on Facebook....PhotoJenique Photos.


Angel...absolute angel. I wish sometimes I had more to complain about...but my son and my husband are amazing and this is just one of those pictures that completely illustrates what he is like: cute and awe-inspiring.

Dr. Evil Pose

Pouty and tired pose.

Looking towards heaven.

Classic.

We liked all of the pictures but just showcased a few of our favorites here. Such a happy, cute little guy! We just love him!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Alex looks so cute in these! I really like the dr. evil pose, it's kinda like your sneeky evil pose.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I love his blue eyes in the first picture.

Jenelle said...

Thanks for the plug!!

Eldredge Fam. said...

these are amazing photos! :) He sure is a cute little guy. Hope things are still going wonderfully with you all :)

Nana said...

Love the family shot. You all look fantastic. What a happy family!