Life seems to be finally settling down (of sorts) for us and our son definitely keeps us on our toes.
He is such a character and is growing up so fast. He will be nine months at the end of June. You know what they say "9 months in, 9 months out". We have been working and just hanging out. Phill is participating in a triathlon at the end of this month as well, and I am training to run (slow jog) a 5K at the beginning of July. We are still actively looking for employment and are sure that something will come up soon. We went to Durango and got some "Serious TX BBQ" last week and played miniature golf, which was so fun (maybe in preparation to move to TX, who knows? :). These little trips give us a glimmer of what life would be like if we lived somewhere like that. Oh well.
He is such a character and is growing up so fast. He will be nine months at the end of June. You know what they say "9 months in, 9 months out". We have been working and just hanging out. Phill is participating in a triathlon at the end of this month as well, and I am training to run (slow jog) a 5K at the beginning of July. We are still actively looking for employment and are sure that something will come up soon. We went to Durango and got some "Serious TX BBQ" last week and played miniature golf, which was so fun (maybe in preparation to move to TX, who knows? :). These little trips give us a glimmer of what life would be like if we lived somewhere like that. Oh well.
He is such a happy, cute little guy. It seems like any problems he gives us is just melted away most of the time because he is such a smiley, happy guy. I think he definitely gets that from Phill.
Phill brought me back some country flowers from the farm the other day. It just made my day. (sorry sappy stuff ahead). I really appreciate Phill. Living down here has been a challenge for both of us and I appreciate the love and support that we give to each other. I think that I must have the greatest guys in my family in the world! I am definitely one lucky gal!
2 comments:
Jenny, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! What an adorable smile! And it's okay to get sappy on your blog. It's yours, and you can do whatever you want. I'm glad Phil is so sweet to you. You deserve it!
I'm so glad that we were able to get together when I headed down that way. You do have one cute kid too.
Things'll look up, I think we've gotten a 'job' :D
Post a Comment