
Some cute pictures on the couch. This happens to be mom's favorito outfit. (like my spainglish...) He is such a cutie! Look at those blue eyes.

So I have made Phill stop working at least one day during the week so we can actually have some fun once in a while. We have been making some small trips to Natural Bridges, Canyonlands and we plan to go to Arches and Mesa Verde soon. We also have been bowling and we are going to take Alex swimming for his first time next week. It has still been too windy to enjoy outside in Monticello, so most days we are cabin feveresque. This picture is at Natural Bridges and go figure I forget my camera everywhere we go.

This is our little monster at eating time. He has become VERY picky lately and still will not eat fruit, juice, most days not cereal either and has lately been refusing his vegetables as well. Don't know what we're going to do but I'm wondering what the future holds for us. Sometime I really just wish I could give him some candy, he probably wouldn't even like it though.

This is our Mother's Day shot. I had a great day and Alex and Phill did some great things. I really appreciate them.

Finally, I was making french toast the other day and this is what happened. (No doctoring or editing needed). Needless to say it was a great day. Phill and I are trying more and more to put on our happy faces and just be patient until a job comes around. It seems to be working. :)
6 comments:
I am glad you are making him get out once a week. I bet it helps. You know, you could invite some friends with you on these adventures! :)
Fun pictures! As always, he is SO adorable! Congrats to you on getting out to have fun adventures. Sounds exciting! And good job on keeping smiles on your faces. Good things are around the corner! :)
I love Alex's messy food face...so cute!
Alex is looking more and more like momma, I think. But don't get mad Phil, dad's still there.
I'm glad you're getting out and having some fun. I know what you mean about the job stuff.....still searching up here. :(
Good luck, we'll have to get together some time and let the boys hang out. :)
Goes to show what a spectacular cook you are, your eggs are super cute.
Will you please tell Larena I don't have an invite to her blog, and I want one please oh please.
Post a Comment