Our little boy is growing so fast, and he is so happy, most of the time (except in the middle of the night, go figure) :(. He has been eating lots of cereal and vegetables because he DOESN'T LIKE FRUIT! Yep, his favorites are peas and green beans. Don't even try to offer him applesauce or bananas, or peaches and sometimes he doesn't even like sweet potatoes. Funny little guy!

We are pretty sure that we have the cutest little boy EVER! He is so smiley and has the most beautiful blue eyes, of course the pictures don't do him justice. I figure I can have some bragging rights because I haven't had any sleep for like seven months.

Some cute pics, except for he always tries to grab the camera. Hence, a really hard time getting him to smile!

This is a snag that my sister-in-law got at a garage sale last year and he absolutely loves it. This is how we are able to eat dinner in peace. (P.S. Jen I have some more garage saleing for you to do, if your up to it, haha, I know Phill might kill me...)

Just playing around on the blankets, now he is a rolling man too...he goes everywhere that he can roll and is becoming more curious by the minute.

Some really cute pics in his jumper...by the way...that blue thing is a kangaroo, I know it doesn't really look like a kangaroo....sheesh.

Such a happy little guy!

So this is what we woke up to on April 1st! This is NOT my idea of a funny joke. Another not funny thing is that today (April 29th) we woke up to snow AGAIN! I just cannot take any more of this SNOW!!!

Luckily, I think that Phill could tell I was on the verge of a SNOW meltdown (haha), so we took a trip to Phoenix to visit Clay and Heather and Zane (their cute little boy). IT WAS WONDERFUL! Just what the doctor ordered. This is Heather's picture of us at Cabela's because hers turned out way better than mine. We had tons of fun walking around and looking at the animals and eating candy.

Alex looks a little terrified in this picture, Phill was showing him all of the fish in the aquarium.



This is a fun day by a nice park and pond. It was such nice weather. It was definitely hard to come back to snow in Monticello after that.

Such a little curious cutie. Always wants to know what's going on and loves to look at the camera.

Don't you just love my adolescent acne...sheesh you would think that I was 13 again. At least I have a cute little boy to distract the viewers. And yes I am very tired in this picture.

Already practicing his "blue steel". This "blue steel" is a lady killer though.

Good times! Thanks Clay and Heather for letting us come bug you guys for a little while. We had such a GREAT time!

We also stopped in Apache Junction to visit my grandmother. This was the first time she has seen Alex. It was a nice visit. Alex was trying to take a nap in this picture.

And we're moving....(I mean rolling...I wish we were moving)

Such a cutie with his teddy bear.

Sorry for the overload of pictures, but some of them are too cute to not put on the blog! We love him and he is finally sleeping a little better.
Also, the upstairs in the house we(Phill) are working on is ALMOST DONE! So anyone who wants to come down and visit is totally welcome...Come Save Us From Ourselves!
Also, here is another pathetic plea for anyone who knows of any job...we are not even too picky about location anymore...please let us know if you know of any leads.
7 comments:
Umm...cuteness! Love this post. He is absolutely adorable! And I am sorry you got snow again. Holy cow! Have you introduced Alex to winter sports? ;) We miss you and are hoping your marriage (and ours) stands strong through this first round of basketball playoffs! And we will keep our ears open for any job opportunities. You would make wonderful honorary Texans! You already know the song! ;)
Oh I love all the pictures! Alex keeps getting cuter...I love his little smile (and your little smile too Jenny).
I just barely saw that you posted this!! The pictures of your family on Easter turned out so cute! (If I do say so myself...) It was so fun to have you down here. I think it is getting to the point where you probably wouldn't want to be here at this point. It was 98 degrees today!!!
jen, i loved your comment! seriously. thanks. and your little boy is so darling. he's not helping my baby hunger. i hope utah is warming up a bit by now. i remember the horror of those late spring snow falls (although, let's be honest, it sounds awesome to me right now...) so glad to have found your blog!
Well there are a few people here who DONT want you to move! I understand though! Thanks for putting up with Monticello for us to play every once in a while. Yes, Alex is a real cutie!!
Sooo cute! I am up to any yard sale challenge you can throw my way! Bring it on.
so how do you like the little bruise he got.you leave him with us and you get him and a bruise. i hope you had fun!!!! i was amazed you made it sound like he would sleep half the night. he woke up the first night but the second night he was a goner.
lydia
Post a Comment