WHOA! This has been a whirlwind of a month so far!
Okay so Phill finished school and passed with flying colors! We were able to trash all of his school stuff. Thanks to Phill for posing for my pics for this!



WE ARE GRADUATED! YEAH!
So Phill finished up school and was able to go golfing, play computer games, and have a few days of relaxation.

Then if most of you don't know we are moving to Monticello for a little while. Phill is helping to remodel his father's houses. So he and sometimes we, have been trekking back and forth from Monticello to Layton...which when pregnant involves some scenic rest area breaks.


Props to anyone who can name where this is taken......
We have also been able to spend lots of time with friends and family....it has been wonderful.
We have the CUTEST nieces and nephews ever! We love spending time with them!

Striking a pose!

Snuggle time...who would have thunk that she could have gotten cold!

Playing some Frisbee 500! Remember that game?

This is my favorite picture EVER! I just could not get a good shot though. They are all cuddling together and reading books together on the trampoline.....priceless honestly!

Superstar!
We love spending time with all of our family and hope to do plenty this summer! Also we have loved hanging out with our good friends Jason and Heather. They are the only ones that we literally stay up all night having a blast....this is from a while back when we went to Tucanos...but we always have a blast with them!

This was after a very stressful day....so forgive one of my many druggie faces....haha.

We are going to miss you guys!
5 comments:
Ha! Jenny, I love those pictures of Phil. Trash it all! I bet you are just so excited that he's done with school!
Oh, oh I know where that pic is taken, at that rest stop at Crescent Junction.. am I right, huh, huh?
glad to see you all are still alive. :)
That was my guess, Crescent Junction rest stop. Either there or closer to Price. We can't wait to have you guys down here, we will have to do more than just remodeling this summer.
You guys are great and we LOVED having you in our neck of the woods. I can't think about you guys being gone too long or I get too sad. Thanks for everything you really make our kids feel very loved and we love having you around whenever you can come! Good luck with the move.
It is the rest stop on the south side of I-70. About 3 miles west of Cresent Junction!!!
Post a Comment