So congratulations to the 69% of you that voted boy...I guess you have some sort of infant intuition.
Here are some pics from our ultrasound......
Here are some of the cool 3-D pics from the ultrasound....yeah we know he kind of looks creepy alien like.....oh well we still love him!
This is probably the easiest to see....
So I have been still getting sick, now its about every two days...which used to be every other day...so hopefully it is going down. But I am feeling pretty good and actually starting to look pregnant, we will post some other pictures soon!
11 comments:
Congratulations! I think you're the one with infant intuition. You called it that you were having a boy from the beginning. I hope the morning sickness quits. And I can't wait to see youre preggo pictures!
Congrats, I thought it was a girl. Shucks. I love the alien shots. Definatly a Francom... ;)
I thought it was a girl too. I pretty much always guess girl for some odd reason. Boys are fun! I think the baby looks a lot like Phil.
I love seeing your little boy!!! That last 3D picture actually looks kinda like Phill mixed with a little alien...but still darn cute :) I just tried on maternity pants and I loved them. I think I'm going to wear them even afterwards...you should too.
Yes!!! Congratulations!!! Now your kid won't beat up my kid because boys aren't allowed to beat up girls...we are solid here until round two! :). But seriously--congrats! We are very excited for you! Sorry you are still sick but very glad it is at least decreasing in frequency! We love you guys!
I wish there was spell check>>>> anyways, Congrats on having a boy! When are you guys coming down to cello. We are excited to hang out with you two!
Hey he looks just like Phil! ha ha I hope things are going better for you! I can't wait to see preg pictures!
Congratulations!! That is very exciting. SO i added your mom as a friend on facebook today and saw that you had a blog. I had to hunt you down! I'm glad that I found you.
congrats!!! i'm SO excited for you! maybe your little boy should marry bekah's ellie kate so you can be part of our family!!! heh...
Ahh! Phil & Jen - I just found out you were pregnant! Congratulations you guys! That is way exciting! Check out our blog at www.cmgrahamfam.blogspot.com. I have to invite you because it's private but I don't know your email address. Email me at ourgrahamfam@yahool.com. Love you guys!
Cousin Maegan
Post a Comment