BUT WE DO HAVE PEACOCKS!






A few miles away from our house we have some people who own a farm and yes they do have peacocks. Remember those times you would go to the zoo and here the peacocks yelp. Yep, they do that all the time at night, especially when they get rained on. It really does sound like they are crying. We hear it all night and we are miles away, I can't imagine what their neighbors must think. It drives me crazy enough! So when you are thinking....man I hate that dog that barks or that train really annoys...remember at least it is not peacocks!
3 comments:
HAH, that's funny, I actually like the sound of peacocks... I think the dog barking is more annoying to me. Go figure, and because you're prego, you're fine tuned to the things that annoy. You've got at least 4 more months to endure. Good luck!
Sounds like you should send the Peacocks c/o Larena Eldredge! Send them where they are welcome!
There used to be peacocks up the street while I grew up. I used to always think it was a little kid getting kidnapped. Kind of weird....But I can relate to the "crying" sound.
Post a Comment