Allright, allright.....yes we are having a baby. Thanks for all the comments and congratulations!
So here's the info....
We are due October 6th and are almost done with the first trimester! We heard the baby's heartbeat and that is why we waited to tell people. We wanted to make sure the baby was doing okay.
I have not been feeling too great lately and have been enjoying learning what the baby does not like me to eat. So far, cheese seems to be at the top of the list! I am definitely starting to feel a little bit better (little by little).
Phill and I think we know what it is....but what do you think? Boy or Girl!??
P.S. You can post your vote in the comments or vote in the super savvy voting box to the right of this posting to vote! Thanks again Jason for the voter's box!
Employee of the Year
1 year ago
8 comments:
Hmm...that's a toughie, I guess I only have a 50/50 chance of being right....
I hear ginger is a GREAT helper for morning sickness and nausea.
oh....a girl
man child
congrats! my mom already let me in on the secret! ;)
Well, it seems around here, everyone has been having BOYS lately, but I sincerely hope its a girl so I can make some cute hair bows for you! Peyton is getting WAY too many, I just can't help myself!! LOL
Congrats though!
Yea! We are so happy for you! I have to say either one would be great as long as it is healthy. If I would have to guess I would guess a girl.
so, the baby doesn't like cheese? You poor thing, how do you eat? If cheese is out of the question, what do you like eatting? I always craved the subway sandwiches.
Yeah, We are so excited for you guys and have been meaning to call, but life got in the way. Congrats! I think it is going to be a little girl. It will be fun to find out:).
I will have to go with a boy, since HIS due date is my Birthday!!!! Congrats again you too!
No Cheese!?! OH I would hate that. Well at least you're almost done with the hard part :)
Post a Comment