

These were taken at the end of the weekend, so some melt off did occur. I think we got about 8-10" of snow though. The pictures don't really do it justice...probably because of the photographer! Oh well, maybe we'll go make a snowman or two!

These were taken at the end of the weekend, so some melt off did occur. I think we got about 8-10" of snow though. The pictures don't really do it justice...probably because of the photographer! Oh well, maybe we'll go make a snowman or two!
5 comments:
Dangit. I miss the snow. We got a little snow/freezing rain last night. It made driving last night and this morning very interesting. But, I miss real snow.
*sigh* snow....I'll be seeing some soon. We're heading home next Monday! YEY! Hope we can see you too.
That is nothing, check out the snow we got in one night on our blog. It was so bad I had to enlist Bryant in shoveling -jk-. By the way I did the noodles in the crock pot for more than 3 hours, so don't feel bad.
You would think that after Thanksgiving you would have been snow experts!
We sure enjoyed seeing you guys again. Are you guys coming down for the summer months? If so, we will be spending lots of time together.
Post a Comment