Well it has officially happened. I have had my first cooking meltdown since we have been married. Usually, I pride myself in trying to be a good cook; unfortunately not this time. I officially really really ruined one meal beyond recovery. Okay so it is not recommended to make chicken soup in a crock pot (at least my way, anybody have any other good recipes?). Long story short don't stick the vegetables in with one large roasting chicken (the chicken will be undone and the vegetables overdone). Also do not stick the noodles in for 3 hours and finally, do not put way too much thyme in. Let me warn you it tastes gross! Haha...it might turn out something like this....which believe me is not appetizing. Even Phill couldn't stomach it.

4 comments:
Cooking noodles for three hours? You could have had a water fight with those things with all the retention you let occur. Awesome.
that's funny, yeah, you'll have to do the soup in increments, dont' worry, i've done something along those lines myself. But my husband ate it, though I'm sure it was nasty.
I sure looks good in the picture! Hmmmmm, I'm thinking soup for dinner tonight!
One cooking disaster per every few years is great! I can make one per week if I really put in the effort!
Post a Comment