Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting to Know You....Getting to Know You.....

So I got one of these emails and I also saw my wonderful sister-in-law blogger use them, and I thought that every once in a while it looked kind of fun. So please copy and paste and let us get to know you....(Phill's will be up shortly).

What is your occupation right now?

AmeriCorps Literacy Specialist

What color socks are you wearing right now?

No socks, just smelly feet

What are you listening to right now?

Beck, not sure which album

What was the last thing that you ate?

Gala Apple, (in case you considered me a green apple fan...yuck!)

Can you drive a stick shift?

Love to drive stick shift!

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Stacie from work

How old are you today?

Almost 24 1/2 (in two weeks)

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Basketball, Tennis

What is your favorite drink?

Izze Sparkling Water- Grapefruit flavor (its great, manufactured in Boulder, CO)
or Strawberry Watermelon Juice from Nantucket Nectars

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes, in high school I did some raging blonde highlights, that turned out a little orange.

Favorite food?

Chicken Romano from the Cheesecake Factory is best food I have ever had in my life
Alaskan King Crab Legs

What is the last movie you watched?

Alexander the Great on TV with Colin Farrell (awful movie, awful, awful awful!!)

Favorite day of the year?

Easter or my birthday...Easter is my favorite holiday.

How do you vent anger?

Sometimes I'm really mean, other times I shout, I guess it depends on how angry...sometimes I just simmer quietly.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

Pretty sure a plastic mini shopping cart or my stuffed animal Minnie Mouse.

What is your favorite season?

Spring or Summer (probably more Spring though)

Cherries or Blueberries?

Fresh Cherries (just don't eat too many of them!)

Living arrangements?

Apartment in Layton, UT with wonderful low maintenance fish Freddie

When was the last time you cried?

Last night when I finished Harry Potter #5 (remember who dies in that one...)

What is on the floor of your closet?

Shoes

What did you do last night?

Finished Harry Potter #5, contemplated working out, went grocery shopping, ate some junk food, made some real dinner, then went to bed early because I was tired.

What are you most afraid of?

Awkward social situations, heights, death (probably not in that order).

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

Triple Cheese Please! (Swiss, American, Cheddar)


Favorite dog breed?

Siberian Husky

Favorite day of the week?

Saturday or Sunday

How many states have you lived in?

3 (Utah, Arizona, Colorado)

What is your favorite flower?

I do love roses, orchids and daisies. Also I love the Colorado State Flower the Rocky Mountain Columbine.

1 comment:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Any Oliver Stone movie is going to be awful, awful, awful, awful. But, your poor taste in movies is more than made up for by your good taste in music. Anything by Beck is genius.