Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September Biz-E-Ness


Well, we have had a whirlwind of a school year so far....someone said that we must be some of the busiest people they know....I would have to agree. It seems like we are always running around like chickens with our heads cut off (no offense Mike the chicken from Fruita, haha). Well so far in the past month we have had my parents stay with us, James and Nicole, visited Denver, planning a primary program and been gone about every weekend in between. Not to mention going to school full time (Phill) and trying to work full time.


James, Nicole, Bryant, Conner and Ethan came to visit us for a couple of days (Phill couldn't name all of their names but he is working on it). It was fun we went to the park in order to try to burn off some of their boys extra energy. It seemed that it only really worked for Phill and James though.


I was so impressed by this. I cannot even hang on to the monkey bars as long as Bryant was....He is so buff. He must get it from his Mom!






Conner was not amused by this picture...this is right after I hit my head on the bars right next to the slide, like a dufus. Sometimes being tall has its disadvantages. Sometimes I must have permanent altitude sickness.




You can tell how "not good" I am at action shots! Haha! He kept on saying "Did you get it?" He said "You are just like your Mom!" Isn't that a good thing?




This is finally the shot we were going for...show off.



This is my brother Thomas, who slept for 7 of the 8 hour trip to Denver this past weekend. I remember when I could do that....I'm so jealous. Phill and I thought he was sleeping funny, since there was a stack of pillows and blankets right next to him. He was really tired I guess though, that's what 3 hours of sleep due to partying will do to you. It was a red-eye drive though as we left at about 5:30 a.m. Us Robisons would like to think that we are morning people....most likely not though.



Chauffeur Phillip.



My brother Daniel (middle guy) is leaving on his mission to Kampala, Uganda, Africa next week. We went to his farewell this past weekend. It was kind of surreal for me. No MTC experience, just dropping him off at the airport, because he is going to the South Africa MTC. People in picture left to right, me, Phillip, littlest brother Joey, next youngest brother Daniel, oldest brother Thomas, Papa Robison, Marmee Robison. Great Famille!



This is a picture of the siblings and Phill. I am going to miss my brother a lot!

All in all it was a fun trip!

4 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

YEY!! You're bloggin now! Thanks for returning my calls...Phil... >:(

Hope all is well, check us out too. :)

jeffylou said...

So glad you could come and visit last night!!! Love it when you come! Thanks for saving me from the vicious cat.

Francom Family said...

Cute little boys on your blog, and you are right he does get it from his mom. We had so much fun thank you for letting us stay with you, and even more thanks (not from James) for letting me borrow the books, I love them. I read the first one in three days, I will probably be done with the second tomorrow, or the next day. Love it. -Nicole

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Phil, you are a little big for the monkey bars, but whatever helps you have a good time...