Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh yes the terrible threes.....

Happy Birthday to my 3 year old!  We had a great celebration week, and his favorite part was eating the cake, singing the birthday song and blowing out the candles.  I must have sang to him over twelve times!  We had a great time.  HOWEVER,  he definitely has changed.  I am positive that we are in the grips of the TERRIBLE THREES....and they are terrible.  If I sell my child on the black market and get arrested in the next three weeks, you now know why.


 
The boy loves airplanes...cars...trains...transportation items.


He really enjoyed opening presents this time, this has been the first time.

Happy Birthday!

Dad told him to smile.  :) cute.

Goofy grin.

We must have the helicopter at all times, which is why we bought a small one, easily transportable.

So excited!

Making wishes!


Happy Birthday Alex!  Even though I may sell you on the black market, I still love you.

1 comment:

HeatherLovesClay said...

I can't believe Alex is 3!!! Time sure flies. I'm excited to find out for sure what you are having in a couple days. Oh, and I would be perfectly willing to have our kids be a packaged deal on the black market. He still has 4 months before he is three. I'm hoping he has a complete turnaround by then!!!