Whooooeeeee! This has been quite the whirlwind two months and my dahlings, it is not finished yet. Well first let me indeed confirm the rumor and puzzle that, yes, I am indeed pregnant. Been feeling good, had some problems that I have never experienced before but ah c'est la vie. And I am getting a little fatter than they would like me to be....I guess I may have been eating for 2.5..instead of just 2. So I am due February 28th and man were we disappointed that next year is not leap year. But who am I kidding we all know that I will have a Valentine's Baby! We flip-flop on what we think the gender is and we also will be doing the gender test by Intelligender soon, last time it was right for us, but I have heard many that it has been wrong for. It is just for kicks and giggles though, we don't take it very seriously.
Last month I went on a 3-week road trip, most of the time it was just me and Alex gypsily moving from location to location. It was great to see so many family and friends, and if I didn't see ya then fo'sho next time. And the fun continues....actually not too much fun. While we were away my grandmother passed away and so I will continue the traveling up to Montana to attend her funeral. Then the next week, our little fam will be in Houston and then two weeks after that Phill and I go on vacay with birthday parties, rs activities to plan and a gender reveal party in the works, in between.
Yes you heard right, we like so many other trendy folks are going to have a gender reveal party. We are going to have the ultrasound tech (or maybe us, depending on how much I can stand it) write down on a card what the gender is (giving percentage right) and we will throw a party. So get out your skype, facetime, telephones whatever...it will be fun. But here is your opportunity to guess, is it boy or is it girl? We have 28 days folks (insert horror story remark here).
Employee of the Year
1 year ago
1 comment:
Girl!
Post a Comment