Thursday, February 10, 2011

I could hardly be eating muffins in an agitated manner...

Oh boy if you know the movie, I am positive we are bosom buddies. Well we have been having another doozie of a time. Karma is an interesting creature.
It has been CHILLY around here and I know many of you have feats of uber below zero temperatures to compare, but let me say that at least you have snow plows. We have been walking around in our jammies most of the day with super dee duper slilppers on our feet.

During that wonderful winter freeze one of the fire sprinkler lines above our apartment burst at 5:00 a.m. in the morning and continued to leak for the next 8-9 hours. These are some pictures of our indoor "water feature".

Btw, this is not JUST coming down on one side of the window but both sides. (and in between the walls).




Buckets O fun or Buckets O water.

Watching movies and just having fun.

We were chilly enough to get snow even.....we played outside for t-minus 2 miliseconds and then I took a screaming little boy inside so we didn't get frostbite. Next year when we make the trek to Utah and Colorado during the winter months...hopefully he will get much snow playing in.

You know it will be a rambunctious day when THIS happens. Yes two fingers....I wonder whose fingers.

Next year for Halloween, he will be a lumberjack. Isn't he cute? Sheesh. We think so.

Two boys playing...they love each other so much. It makes me so happy to see what a Daddy's boy Alex is...even if it does make me a little jealous. ;)

I am the luckiest....

3 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

You are lucky! Crazy about the water! We love jammie days!

Mary said...

Amazing water feature...does it come with ocean sounds as well? Haha, jk. That really sucks. Water dripping drives me insane. So Ive decided that Tyson NEEDS Alex. He seems to be the only kid that stands up against him. We miss you guys

jeffylou said...

You rock Jen! And you are a very lucky gal! So cute, definite lumber jack:)