Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photo Influenza

Well here is some picture vomit, as LaRena calls it :). We have been many places for different job interviews and such and hope to be hearing some great news soon! Here are some pictures from our trip to Colorado. It was fun, a little creepy. (Cheap motel rooms, you get what you pay for haha.) This is called Rifle Falls, which was beautiful and fun....there were kids playing in little lagoons swimming. As you can see little guy loved it!

Happiness is shade and water.

Why thank you, Yes I know I rock in this baseball cap. Alex you are rocking the bucket hat as well. He is such a cutie, and yes I am holding him in the Michael Jackson pose. Sorry son.

It was cool, because you could go up around the water fall. It was really loud and fun. Look what a happy smiley guy!
Alex really digs my hat as well, it really is a people pleaser.

Rifle Falls, 'tis beautiful.

Cutest little man of the year. We cannot believe how cute he is, astonishing really.

Opa and Alex at the Pioneer Day Parade. We got really "shady" spots. This was during some nap time and he was a little tired. He did not like the sirens of the fire trucks, its just not the same sound as a nail gun that he is used to.

Cut little Lion pacifier, in his stroller at the parade. QT PI.

This is us on a date night...much thanks to Teresa for watching the little guy. We went to see Inception. Great Movie. A must see for most. Doubtful that Mr. Jensen will see it eh, Cam?

Also, tons of thanks to DJ clan in Tremonton Hood for watching our little angel while we went on a little vacay in Boise. Oh my Boise Idaho! I used to say that a lot in high school. We appreciate you and your chillens so much. I am so happy that we have people that we can exchange sittin with or else neither of us would take a vacation ever right?:) Phill thought it was soo funny to say the entire time in Idaho, "Well, here in the Gem State...we take pride in such and such". Funny Gentleman. Name the movie if ya know it.

4 comments:

beks27 said...

I was just thinking how cute you look in that hat and then you said it right below the pic. You look great and your little guy is ABSOLUTELY adorable! I love his happy face!

jeffylou said...

What a cute family! You guys are awesome and we miss our little Alex!

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Hello,
This is Mr. Jensen - yes, the one referred to in this post briefly. I have two things to say. First, Alex is a cute little dude. Second, I have been looking forward to see Inception since January and I saw it and loved it. Just wanted to clear my name. I now need to go back to studying.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Jensen

HeatherLovesClay said...

So cute! That waterfall looks like so much fun! I love Alex's little hat. We need to get our little men together again. Actually, come to think of it, our big men probably would like to get together too!