Obviously I have not been the greatest poster....most days I feel like I have fallen off of the edge of the earth.
Oh well....here is a conglomeration of pictures from the past few months. Christmas was wonderful in Colorado and we did lots of fun things in December.
Also....we are currently looking for a commercial construction job. Please if you know anyone who knows anyone....please let us know. We would like to get some good experience under our belt, so let us know if you know see or hear of anything.
On with the main event.

So Alex is quite taken with cameras, so alas we can hardly ever get him to smile because he is just looking so intently at the camera. Here a shot Phill and I had to tag team to get him to smile/laugh. What a cutie!
Notice especially in this photo my husband's mountain man beard. For those of you who thought Phill might never be able to grow one...here we have photographic proof. This is such a good picture of the two of them. Sidenote....Alex loves his Dad more than anyone....Mom does not even hold a flame at all to Dad.
This is the post Baby Blessing bliss. This is the same outfit that my brother Thomas wore when he was born. At first, I didn't think I would like it much because of the color. But once I put it on him, he was so cute.
Here is a four generation shot with my Grandpa and my mother. At this point Alex is definitely getting unhappy with all of the pictures.
This is from Phill's birthday. His parents gave him a new jacket and plumbing tool. He also got a new golf bag from Alex and mom.
We invited Phill's parents over for Lasagna and to play some games. I made an ice cream cake that was divine. I wish I would have taken a picture of it..It was real pretty too.
Funny Face....haha oh how cute....(sorry obviously Phill and I think he is the cutest baby and can not get enough of his funny looks).
and still trying for more smiles.

















8 comments:
Oh Jen these are such cute pics..all of them and I love seeing Joe with Alex..I remember Joe at that age so well I am getting old. Hope you get a job soon. BTW You have awesome parents and we enjoy them so much. So good to see you at Christmas.
Yay! I love this post! Alex is sooooo cute. I loved the blessing outfit - precious. We will definitely keep our ears open for jobs (and Kevin is talking to Parkway). I also heard sleep is not quite as illusive these days. Congrats! We miss you and hope all is well.
Oh Jenny! Little Alex is absolutely adorable! I just loved looking at all these cute cute pictures. I have to admit, I've been waiting for them (in a non-stalker way) You and Phill look like you're so happy with him and I'm so happy for you! Hope you're doing well and adjusting to Baby Life well. Miss you!
Sorry, but Alex looks just like Phill. I am glad you enjoyed the dance and I like the pink blanket in that one picture. :) lol. We need to get together again soon.
I'd have to agree with the previous post, he does look a lot like Phil. Everyone said that about Cedar too. However, Cayuse looks more like me - so I'm told. So your next may get your looks that dominate.
Thanks for the update, you all look very happy. :)
Holy beard! I guess is just trying to look his age..haha jk. Alex looked so cute in his little blessing outfit!
Jenny, he's adorable! I love his cute little smile. Phil actually looks pretty good with a beard! I didn't think he'd be able to grow one =) Your girls night/dance looked like it was fun. There's nothing quite like dressing up like a weirdo and doing dance moves to match.
Keep the pictures coming!
Sooo cute! Love all of the pics! Thanks for visiting so much we love to have you guys here.
Post a Comment