
I think Alex really wanted to meet his Mimi because he was born while she was in town....and she was able to come up to the hospital. He misses her already! (So do I!)
We are happy to say that Alex loves swings and mobiles it has been great so far.
This is the most recent shot of him (yesterday), he was making this cute little pose, oh and look he is already a Nuggets fan. :)
Don't you just love his hat, compliments of Aunt Jennifer. He is like a Who down in Whoville.
This is our favorite face; he makes this face when he is doing his thang, manly poo-poo. Not a very good picture but we had to catch it on the fly.
In case you were wondering this is what a baby burrito looks like.
I always heard people say that you will think your kids are the cutest no matter what and I have to heartily agree. This little boy is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I am extremely biased.P.S. Thank you to everyone for the phone calls, gifts, visits etc. We are all doing much better now (hence the blog post) and hope to continue to get a little more into the swing of things.





15 comments:
He's totally a Francom. I absolutely love the beanie with the knot on top. Thanks for the photos, I was wondering what he looked like.
Congrats again. We'll be coming to visit next month so be expecting us. :)
Cute little boy!!! We are dieing to come see you guys! Let us know if we can do anything for you. (kirk)
Seriously, what a cute little guy! I am glad you are doing better. We can't wait to come see you! I think he does look like Phill. I love the picture of Phill holding him up. What a proud daddy!
Yay! He is absolutely precious! We are so glad we got to meet him!! We are glad things are settling down for you. It is so very fun to watch them learn and grow so make sure to try to enjoy every phase. It goes by quickly! Great job and keep those darling pictures coming!
I'm so glad to hear you're getting into the swing of things! I'm so glad I was able to come up and meet him! He's a cutie pie!
When I started looking at your pictures, I started crying! Silly pregnant girl. He is absolutly beautiful! I am so excited for you. If Clay was here to write something, I know he would be too. I can't wait until our little boys get to meet in a few months. I know they will be the best of buds just like their daddies!
He is soooo cute! I am so glad I finally got to see him, I can't wait to show James when he gets home. I am glad things are going better. If you need anything give us a call. Make sure you keep him away from any swine.
Awww! He is so cute! I'm glad you seem to be doing well. We can't wait to meet him!
I wish I could see him in person! (Darn 5 hours it take to get there). I think he has his daddy's looks. Before you know it he'll be running off telling stories so fast you can't keep up! You did a great job, and you'll be a fantastic mommy!
What a cutie! Love the pose, he is such a show off already. I think you've got a keeper. Like Nana says, "it's in the recipe." How true. You are a great Mom and Baby Alex is lucky to have such great parents. Enjoy.
Oh look at that adorable little man!! He does look like he getting fatter, YAY! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Alex is ADORABLE!!!! What a cute little man. Love the pictures! He & Derek need to meet each other. :)
Congratulations Jenni! He is so cute. I'm glad you posted some pictures. I hope you're loving being a mommy!
Congrats Jenny and Phil! He is so so cute and I'm so happy for you!
Heeey. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that you and AK are doing well (and are hopefully getting even just a little bit more sleep!!) I'm sure he is getting so big and that you are taking lots of pictures...hint, hint!:) Anyway, we love and miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment