Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 Things Tag

I was tagged by my wonderful friend Bekah!! Here is a list of 8 random things...haha.


8 TV shows I enjoy watching:

1. Anything and everything on Food Network (did you know Giada was an Anthro major???)

2. The Office (love it)

3. My Name is Earl (don't get to watch at as much as I like)

4. Gossip Girl (It is really a stupid show. Really guilty pleasure.....it is not a good show....I am going to stop watching)

5. What Not to Wear

6. Watching the BYU Cougars choke at the end of their season (actually I don't really enjoy this)

7. Watching NBA Basketball (mostly the Jazz with Phill and Suns when I can catch them…Steve Nash is my hero) (no matter what Kevin says)

8. More Food Network….

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

1. Woke up late and made myself a yummy bowl of Cream of Wheat.

2. Went to work and talked with my mentor students that have been ditching class.

3. Found out a guy that I work with is getting laid off….be careful what you wish for…..

4. Went to a meeting at work where I was praised for a job done well by one of the Executive Directors in my school district (not to toot my own horn).

5. Went to tutor Phill’s cousin in math, going over story problems, conversions, long division, long multiplication….tons of fun.

6. Found out that our cable and internet were still out, called to make a service appointment.

7. Made some omelets, bacon and toast for dinner. (comfort food).

8. Read half of Shakespeare’s A Merchant in Venice and played the piano….

8 Things I Look Forward to:

1. Thanksgiving next week in Colorado.

2. Celebrating Phill’s birthday…..fun plans….

3. My Mom coming to visit over the New Year.

4. Winter Break (No school for two weeks)!

5. Christmas in Monticello.

6. When Phill is done with school in April…..(maybe this is number one).

7. Summer in Monticello….

8. Starting a Family…:)

8 Things on my Wish List:

1. That my brother is safe in Uganda.

2. Keeping in touch better with family and friends.

3. Hardcover classic books.

4. Vacation somewhere tropical and warm.

5. Siberian Husky doggy

6. Wii Fit

7. A home with yard

8. Blinging large CZ stud earrings

8 Things Phill did Yesterday:

1. Got up at the crack of dawn and missed the bus.

2. Did important stuff all day, including making comments on Kevin’s anti-blog.

3.Ate a stellar leftover lunch that his wife made him.

4. Came home to go to school and contemplated ditching class.

5. After serious contemplation, went to class, which according to him was a waste of time.

6. Met with a group of students in his Senior Project class to finish the semester project.

7. Called his cousin to help him on his homework (plumbing takeoffs for a Zions Bank Building).

8.Ate some dinner and played a game of Madden.

Thanks Bekah! That was fun! Maybe not so much for the reader, but definitely the writers! It makes you step back and think about things that do not pop into your head everday!

4 comments:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Excellent post. Laughed out loud many times. A couple of thoughts. I too like Steve Nash and I am offended at your incineration!! Phill, class is ALWAYS a waste of time. Never forget that. When are y'all gonna get your Husky? Awesome dog but don't let it ever smell blood. It will eat you

Unknown said...

We need to get a home before we can get the Husky. I'm not worried about it eating me. I smell foul enough that I'm sure it will choose Jen before me so no big deal...

Mary said...

I can vouch for Phill that he does smell bad.

Jenelle said...

I love it! I thought I knew you better, now I do.....watch out, knowlage is POWER!