We went to Park City with some of our friends (David and Mary), last weekend and had some fun...however, we didn't do a whole lot since most things are kind of expensive...we did have some fun though, and we ate a whole bag (industrial size) of swedish fish!!!
This is Mary's don't bother me I'm eating face...precious isn't it!
This is Phill pretending like he's not picking his nose...we all know he is!!! :)
They were playing "Altar Boyz" at the Park City theater and we were like who would go see that, apparently some people do. How funny! We thought this picture was fitting! Maybe....

Fun daze with Moose and Mary!!


This is the closest I will ever get to a bear!!!! AHHH!! Luckily he is next to a chocolate factory!

1 comment:
Jenny!! I love your blog! It looks like you guys had fun in Park City! Also, good job with Physics, Phill! You rock! We miss you guys! Can I use any more exclamation points?!? :)
Post a Comment