Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mizunderstood Artist (with a French accent)

Well lately here in Texas it has been a little cold for our tastes (20's and 30's) so we have been staying in a lot. Also, we have Alex starting to try feed himself with utensils. He has also become a reknowned chef as well. Here is his delicious chicken nuggets with a delicious strawberry banana yogurt cream sauce. Yes it is a very acquired taste.
Apparently it is important to hand coat the chicken nuggets in the sauce.

Laughing at mom's disgust and doubt in the modern combination.


Needless to say, he lost his appetite for his creation, and of course left mom to clean up the experiment.



Here is Alex's cheap little Christmas gift. Yes you do actually have to propel yourself on this item and yes it is a cheap piece of junk....never again.

Attacking the camera women. Apparently he loves the paparazzi.

This boy is an amazing chef and he plays better than Chopin himself, without the angst of course. Again he has more modern and minor sensibilities when it comes to music but how many artists were misunderstood during their time.

Such a cutie.
Well what have we been up to....Phill has been really busy with work and life seems to becoming more busy for Alex and I too. Dr. appts, church activities, play groups, library and the YMCA.
Yes I am singing YMCA. I love it. Indoor pool, indoor track, free classes, FREE babysitting. Yes I love it. Unfortunately now I have no excuses for not being "in shape". Yesterday I ran two miles and felt pretty good. I will be running my first 5K in five months at the end of the month. We'll see how it goes. I'm off to bake some cookies...er, I mean eat some celery, right?

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

What a cutie. Not only does he have the looks but talent as well. We couldn't ask for much more

Isaac Byers Family said...

Love all the cute pics of Alex! Good for you for exercising and training for a race! We really need to get together since we're only 2 hrs apart now. We would love to see you guys. We should also meet up for a race sometime - that would be fun!!!

jeffylou said...

Way to live the good life! We miss you tons but at least life is great for you!!!!

beth said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Love the title post. You and your French. LOL made me think of your puppets...

Francom Family said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I want to go to the YMCA. I have to say I was relieved when you said he lost his appetite.

Francom Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.