Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holy Mackeral!

Okay, so we have 33 official days until due date! AHHHHH!! Freak out! Okay, now we're calm and collected...haha. We are getting super excited and honestly freaked out of our minds! Oh well!

Here are some pictures that have been lying around from this past summer.

This picture is actually from back in May when my parents came out and we stayed up till like 2am playing Settlers of Catan with them. The next day we had family pictures with Phill's family and it was just a stressful weekend for us overall. We are huge nerds though and love playing this game.

This is me at 32 weeks pregnant. Don't let the dress deceive you, I am really not that big even now (35.5 weeks). The dress makes me look like a giant watermelon. Haha.

This was after the funeral for my aunt in July. We went to Los Hermanos in Pleasant Grove, UT. The interesting thing is that his is one of my Great-Great Grandfather's houses. He helped settle Pleasant Grove, UT. We went on a tour of the inside, and it was kind of cool. The food was really not very good. Oh well....


If I look wiped out in these pictures it is because we just trekked up a billion stairs at Red Rocks in Morrison, CO. This was a Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert at the amazing amphitheater. It was the last stop on their tour and the prophet of our church was there too! It was a cool experience and sounded great.


Picture of the Fam at Red Rocks!

8 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

crazy how time goes by. I hope all goes well with you the rest of the way.

I think you just might be out there. You look great though! :)

beth said...

I guess we're big nerds too, because we love Settlers of Catan! But Blake and I don't have anyone to play it with =(

I love your pregnant picture! You look great.

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Francoms!!! We are sooo excited for the new little Francom to come! Don't worry-you will be wonderful parents to this little guy! It's just one day at a time, that's all we can focus on. We miss you and are excited to hopefully see you in a few weeks. We hope you are feeling well. That concert looked like it was really cool. And I love the pink dress - you look so cute!

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

Jenn you are such a cute prego lady! I've been waiting for you to post some fun belly shots. Ha ha! Hope your feeling okay! Can't wait to meet your little guy soon!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

You are going to like this piece of information. We are nerds to I guess, because we like Knights also. And, my brother used to work at Los Hermanos. I really like the food, and that is where the whole family went after we got married. ha ha.:)

jeffylou said...

I like watermelon:)) It's all part of the design in getting baby Alex here. Good luck, we were thinking about how very close it is when we started thinking about getting Lydia a birthday present. Hope to see you soon.

Mary said...

I love settlers too! Too bad David thinks that board games take to long...no fun. But Jenny, you look like a very cute Watermelon.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.