Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Phill's New Hobby

So Phill has a new hobby.... he teaches everyone he can about his FIRE BLOWING. Here are some pictures of when we were up in Tremonton in June. Phill and his brother Daniel had quite the time blowing a certain baking ingredient into the air. Hope you enjoy the pictures!




This is my new favorite picture of Phill....



Absolutely fierce...don't you think?

5 comments:

Dan and LaVon said...

Wow what else can Phil do that we don't know about?

Francom Family said...

Man of many talents (or is this the only one?;). He looks like the Joker, he kind of freaked us out. Cool pictures.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Go Phill! I hope you are enjoying your job! Evie and I need to come see you! We are getting together again soon right?

HeatherLovesClay said...

You should be so proud, Jen.

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

Okay, Phil!!! That's a little scary! Be careful - I like my cousin's face the way it is!

~Maeg